Sunday, January 02, 2005

The Blog According to Don is Evolving

I think that focusing on both news and commentary maybe just a bit too much for me, plus we have Matt Drudge doing a good job of linking news stories. He sure does it better than I can.

Since bloggers are known for breaking news rather that just reporting it, I have to evolve my blog too, and hope to be able to use my voice to influence the big bad world out their.

After all, Jerry Springer went from being another Phill Donahue type program to one that was filled with low lifes fighting so much that security was put on the set, and become the worst TV show of all time (and I agree). Let's hope his radio program is better, and yes he is a lefty. He will do a radio talk program for WSAI-AM Cincinnati when that station switches over to a REgresive talk format this month which will carry most of the Air America radio lineup and Jones Radio's Ed Schultz.

Beginning tomorrow I will focus more on links to commentary pieces that I think are of importance, including "token lefty pieces." I will also attempt to voice my own opinions on issues of the day.

If you just discovered this please tell your friends and I hope to do better in the coming year.

The Blog According to Don is a work in progress and working on it is a great thing for me.

Also drop me a line personally, I welcome your comments.
donmccullen@prodigy.net


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home