Monday, December 20, 2004

Sending Me News and Commentary Links

This morning finally someone sent me some links. However this person (I will not tell who that person was so your safe with me) sent my specific sites and not certain news and/or feature stories and commentary pieces.

I did check out the sites and what they were because I would like to know about them. I will talk about the sites this person sent to me in another post. For this post I need to lay out some certain guidelines if you want to see a piece considered for my blog.

1. Give me a specfic link to a story, feature, or commentary piece. However if you send something from a fringe website I will go through those pieces with a tooth comb. A site like Men's News Daily does not look as professional as World Net Daily or Newsmax but still has some great commentators on the site such as Bob Parks and Bob Newman. Chances are if I considred the site and piece off base I will not post it. Still give those pieces a try with me.

2. Unless you wrote the piece yourself and it was not published anyplace, you must give me a specfic link to the piece. I do post pieces from Neal Boortz's program notes blog from his website but I always give him credit by linking his main page. If all posssible I would rather just link the piece than copy and paste the piece. That way all the Copyrights and then some will be all right.

These are my two rules as of date. Not to hard to follow. If I need to add more rules I will do as I go. The rules and this blog are a work in progress.

Now if you got something for my blog the quote The Rock "Just Bring It."
donmccullen@prodigy.net

If you smell what "The Blog according to Don" is Cooking.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home