Tuesday, January 11, 2005

24: Season Four

I never watched the FOX Network spy thriller 24 until now.

With this years storyline regarding Arab terrorists and the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) throwing a fit about how Arabs are being portrayed, I had to watch the show this year.

For those who don't know already about the TV show, 24 focuses on a single storyline regarding a group and someone behind them who wants to do really bad things to our country. Each episode takes place within a single hour and is done in real time. The whole season is one single day hans the name 24.

I tip my hat off to FOX and the people behind 24 for taking on the issue of terrorism. What they have showed in a scripted TV program could very well happen and could be happening now. I don't want anyone to panic but we need to treat their terrorists like the animals they are.

Sleeper cells of terrorists (they might even bring their families to help with the cause as seen in this years storyline) have got into to this country and you don't know who is a friend and or is a foe. They were successful with destroying the trade towers, taking many innocent lives with them.

I will not recap what happened so far on 24, but I will say this. I lot of it will remind you of how these terrorists treat their prisoners especially when they are about to behead them. They also kill people who might be a threat to them using other means. Now that part was put in for the sake of the DRAMA, but anyway it could happen.

Also their are those within our Government who sit with their fingers up you know where going by the book while they are enabling our enemies regardless if they know it or not. Well hey Government is known for doing that in the real world on many things other than terrorism. For the sake of the drama I think their is a mole within the fiction of 24. I have been told they had Moles in the past 3 seasons before.

Some scenes shown have our people using "torture." That is all I will say about it. However I want to talk about this word in a future post.

Before I end this piece I have link to present.

Someone has formed Anti-CAIR at least on the web.

Comments about MY comments??? Drop me a line.
donmccullen@prodigy.net


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home