Monday, October 11, 2004

How Do You Like Me So Far???

I hope you find my blog informative and entertaining.

One thing about my blog is that I deal with the current issues of the day.

I do that be provide you links from the internet news media sites and without those sites the enlightened media would just pass on those and you would be kept in the dark. Look how we lost Vietnam. Uncle Walter Cronkite who was the predecessor to Dan Rather at CBS News who convinced Americans that Vietnam could not be. We pulled out and the Vietcong won and Cronkite...well thanks to his pieces and books that he wrote after his 'retirement' we know that he was never to be 'trusted.' He was a global internationalist and someone who would allow our sovereignty to be dissolved while his global elite friends take over and control us all.

If the world wide web came on the scene sooner Uncle Walt would be running scared, and would do anything to discredit people like myself who don't toe the line. So that you know I did go to 'school' to learn to be a journalist. That does not matter does not. I am not liberal and enlightened enough for you people...right???

OK I got into a rave and rant a bit so let get back to what I want to say. If you love what I do here what you can do to support this blog.

1.Let your friends know about this blog. I work hard to update my blog everyday.

2. Please feel free to comment about the remarks that I make good or bad. If you have some insight on the issues that I talk about please make a comment about that as well.

Thanks for visiting and come back often.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home