Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I wanted to blog this yesterday BUT...

I forgot to.

I should not become like my father. I have rent out too many DVD's.

Well it seems that one of my friends has told that Hugh Hewitt is NOT the push over that I thought he was when it came to Muslim groups that did NOT recant the actions of their brothers (and sisters) who kill people and create terrior in the name of their religion.

It seems that everyone jumped the gun on this. Hewitt on Tom Tancredo, and myself on Hewitt.
For the record Tancredo was on Michael Savage last night, and man they had some things to say about our leaders that we send to DC.

So Mr. Hewitt you might have saved yourself once again, next time you might want to tell us were you stand before you go challanging the other side.

E-Mail: donmccullen@prodigy.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home