Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Rules for making Comments regarding my posts

Lately I have been getting comments. Sadly it seems that they are trying to warm me up to visit their blogs. Some of been sex related, so now I have to lay some ground rules.

1. You can let me know about your blog and how you love (or hate) my blog, but please comment on the topic that I have presented in my post. If your just buttering me up, your comments are likely to be removed and I am the only one who does "The Blog according to Don." If your just comming to butter me up, and sell me something, your comments are very likey to be removed

2. Any sell of sex related products or services WILL be deleted A.S.A.P. As soon as I see them the sooner they will be gone.

3. I will very likely delete any post with objectional language. If you want to disagree with me and want your comments to remain visible, make sure you are civil and professional as possible. Even if you do agree with me please do Watch Your Language.

4. Should I get any death threats, I may come to your blog and flag it. Make no mistake I will do what I can to make sure you are punished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home