Monday, September 19, 2005

The Vision of a Woman President of the United States: Revisted

Did I not say that this show "Commander In Chief" (ABC) was nothing about a way to help with the ideal of woman president. However if a Maggie Thatcher type comes into play...FORGET IT!!!

They want the Evita Peron and Hillary Rodham Clinton could very well do it, and that includes Geena Davis, Peter Coyote and Rod Lurie. The later co-created the show. The former two star in the show. Hopefuly people will see this as another West Wing, or as James Hirsen calls it "The Left Wing."

James Hirsen of Newsmax.com warns us that Hollywood Fantasizes About Hillary.

Also my take in the piece I call, The Vision of a Woman President of the United States.

I will do everything I can to make sure Hillary never gains the title; Ms. President.

Think the arts votes Democrat just because they are concerned about the working folk? Don't believe Darth Fargo for one minute people. I may talk about why I think they vote Democrat.

It all about the expression of their ART!!! While I don't want to ban it, I do need to point it out to ya.

2 Comments:

Blogger brainhell said...

I'll vote for Clinton.

10:00 PM

 
Blogger Don McCullen said...

Why would you vote for Clinton Brainhell?

Can you elaborate?

1:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home