Saturday, March 11, 2006

It's About Time Hugh Hewitt

I have showed him my blog awhile back. I never got on his blogroll.

However he did something in which he would have to refer people to my blog. I shall let Hugh explain himself.

The O'Reilly Factor and the Reiner Scandal
by Hugh Hewitt


With one contest underway, I think I'll run a second: A Crosley Solo Radio to the best e-mail to the O'Reilly Factor making the case for Bill O going after the Reiner story. CC me on your e-mail to Bill, who can be written at Oreilly@foxnews.com. A Crosley goes to the correspondent that makes the best case for focusing on the Reiner scandal to Bill.

More at RightfromLeft.

And thanks to The Blog According to Don for pointing to the Variety.com brief on where the Hollywood donations (including Reiner's) are going.

It took me awhile to notice this Hugh, but now that I did now I now say thank you Hugh for pointing out my actions taken on my blog and promoting it. I hope I can do something again that will bring your audience to my blog again.

The above can be found at link. Its in their somewere I promice you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home