Friday, April 14, 2006

Why I am Happy Not to Be a Roman Catholic

You thought John Paul II was bad, well this Benedict XVI really want to take us back to the dark ages. You want to go with him, that is fine with me but I don't want to come and I don't you nor him to impose your religious beliefs on me. I am not talking about laws regarding criminals or parents having control over children etc etc. We have a secular government that may respect religious beliefs, but does NOT give any of them "State Autonomy."

In short I don't want a State Religion for the United States.

Be Ye Glad that Benedict XVI can only shoot off his mouth rather than advocate shooting people who don't play his game.

If you call this Catholic Bashing then so Be It. I will not respond to you if you choose to wine about this.

Related Story from Times

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home