Monday, May 15, 2006

Recommended Readings

Well I said I would try to have something before I go.

Did not the Sunday Morning Talk programs on TV??? I did not so I better read the recap from Brian Phllips.

Star Parker talks about the NAACP's fight aganist School Choice and that will only keep blacks in poverty while supporting Educrats.

Patrice Hill gives us a history lession on Price Controls and Windfall Profit Taxes.

What would the Left Impeach Bush on??? Marc Davis talks about it and says they will not say. Yes because if they did they would tell it was about Clinton being Impeached and Al Gore not becoming President.

Bush Speaks Tonight, Eating the Rich, an "International Religious Court," Should Congress live in the Distict they have served for five years after leaving office? Would be Nice, and polls say that Clinton is Far More Honest than Bush. This and more from Neal Boortz today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home