Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I just love how polticial correctness makes idiots of people. Sadly it hurts people too.

Last week Brian Nichols who was on trial in an Atlanta, GA court managed to overpower a female deputy by the name of Deputy Cynthia Hall. Nichols get her gun and shot her. Hall is still alive to my knowledge, but four other people he shot are now dead. I am not going to list all the names that died on this post, but I want to show a E-Mail that I got regarding this.

To set things up, an E-Mail pal sent me (and his friends) two pieces from two different blogs. Blogger somehow has made a connection to Men's News Daily. I got to know how to get that as well. One person who got my E-Mail pal's message decided to E-Mail me and rest of his mailling list. I can say now that he needs to use the BCC space on the top of his E-Mail so that no one knows your E-Mailing list. Now here is that E-Mail.

(My E-Mail Pal's Name Withheld) your emails about PC and Feminism may be offensive to some people. These articles are not based in fact, just like a lot of the propoganda you read and email.

Nothing led to the deaths of those 4 people in Atlanta except the guy who pulled the trigger and murdered them. I just wanted to send my only group email to let folks know I don't sign off on any of your views and I'm only interested in getting sports info from you.


The amazing thing that this person said that my E-Mail pal's messages about PC (Political Correctness) and Feminism are offensive to some people. Yea its offensive to people that cow tow and/or advance and enforce such things. I think this is one of those people.

Let's face facts Brian Nichols was a very strong man while this female deputy had two things going aganist her. Nichols was had the height and weight advantage (200 lbs.). The sad thing really is not the fact that we are not only making law enforcement and the milltary an EOP (figure that one people) but we could not put extreme shackles on Nichols. After we can't be too harsh on the bad guys we have to be reasonable.

I have to say it, but we are too nice to law breakers and the fact that most woman can't do certain things in real life (and I would be the first one to say that if they don't want to be a wife/ mother/ homemaker and want to have a career in something that should be their choice). Will anyone in high places see that or will they cave in the intrests of the ACLU, NOW, and other left wing causes?

Those pieces in question:
http://mensnewsdaily.com/blog/malven/2005/03/have-we-gone-mad.html

http://mensnewsdaily.com/blog/zieve/2005/03/atlanta-killings-did-pc-kill-four_13.html

Comments about my comments??? Send me an E-Mail
donmccullen@prodigy.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home