Thursday, September 01, 2005

Adopt a Familly of Hurricane Katrina Program

While we on the right who advocate free markets, and drilling oil, and doing what it takes to drive the gas prices down, and try to show that the left just can't stop bashing George W. Bush for everything that goes wrong in America, Ed Schultz who I have nicked named Darth Fargo has a come up with a third ideal...at least when it comes to helping the victims of Hurricane Katrina.

This ideal that Schultz has come up with (allthough he may have done something like this before) is for people who were NOT AFFECTED by Hurricane Katrina and the damaged it left behind is to open up their doors to those who were affected.

Now during war time certain governments of the world forced certain people to take in people (especially children) who were relocated from areas that were attacked.

I don't want to attack Schultz on this ideal of taking in people of Katrina. I say if you truly able to do such a thing, then do it. Besides Schultz's leftist friends and fans to too busy bashing Bush, and I wish we could put politics aside maybe for a few days until we can get the people out of New Orleans as fast as well can.

I also welcome comments about adopting these families. What do YOU think? Is it a good ideal? Would you do it? Why or Why Not?

You can touch base with me two ways.

Leave a message and the end of this post (Must be registered to Blogger.com to do so). Keep in mind of the new rules, which I have laid out in a previous post.

You can also send me an E-Mail at donmccullen@prodigy.net. I plan on using some of your comments so if you want your name withheld, please state that in your E-Mail. I will not reveal your E-Mail address.

Ed Schultz Urges Americans to Adopt a Family of Hurricane Katrina

ED-itoral on his Adopt a Family Program

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home