Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Nicknames that you may see on the Blog

In case you don't know who I am talking about. This guide will help you.

Darth Fargo: This is my favorate of my nicknames here. Darth Fargo refers to Ed Schultz, and tries to prove he is so in touch in with the people by keeping his syndcated show in Fargo, North Dakota. Allthough he was born in Norfolk, VA; Schultz has made Fargo his hometown. The Star Wars/Sith connnection I make is due the fact that Schultz was once a Conservative Talk Show, but become a liberal. How did that happen? It all had to do with a woman who Schultz would eventluly marry with a bleeding heart for the poor and felt that the goverment needed to take care of them. He worked on Schultz just as Palpatine worked on Anakin Skywalker. What can I say? Jones Radio Networks took an interest in this "progressive" talker. If anyone is pulling Darth Fargo's strings, its Wendy Schultz. Thus I call Ed & Wendy the Sith of Progressive Talk (even if Al Franken gets better numbers). I have yet to find a resonable Darth title for Wendy but I when I do I shall add it.

Lady MacBeth or Evita Peron: That would go to Hillary Rodham Clinton

Billy Boy: William (Bill) Jefferson Clinton

George S: A short way of saying George Stephanopoulos. We have a local news anchor were I live who is Greek and also has one of those LONG GREEK NAMES...and Better to look at. One long Greek name is enough for me.

Her name is Georgiann Lymberopoulos, and she works at KOAA-TV which is the NBC affliate in the Colorado Springs-Pueblo market

This list will be a work in progress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home