Sunday, September 25, 2005

Rules for making Comments regarding my posts

It never stops, so I have to remind people of the rules again.

1. You can let me know about your blog and how you love (or hate) my blog, but please comment on the topic that I have presented in my post. If your just buttering me up trying to sell me something or just want me to visit your blog which I may or may not care for, your comments are likely to be removed and I am the only one who does "The Blog according to Don.”

2. Any sell of sex related products or services WILL be removed A.S.A.P. As soon as I see those, the sooner they will be “removed.” I am not a prude, but I do make the rules, and I don’t want this stuff on my blog.

3. I will very likely remove any post with objectional language. If you want to disagree with me and want your comments to remain visible, make sure you are civil and professional as possible. Even if you do agree with me Please do Watch Your Language.

4. Should I get any death threats, I may come to your blog and flag it. Make no mistake I will do what I can to make sure you are punished.

Now on to todays thoughts by yours truly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home