Friday, February 24, 2006

Sasha Takes Sliver

Yesterday I Said:

Anything is possible but my gut tells me that Sasha is NOT going to get Gold. However if everyone else screws up and she can skate clean then yes she might get it. Would be nice but I am not counting on it this time.

My gut was right and Sasha caved in to the presure. Some these people are too disperate for the Gold. It could have been Bronze for Sasha if the Russian fav skated clean.

You know what Sasha get out and just go Pro and have a good time. If you must do it all over again, don't do what Michelle Kwan did. Third time or Fourth Time (it will be for Sasha if makes the choice to try make the Winter Olympics in Canada in 2010) is not always the charm in Figure Skating.

The Results from NBCOlympics.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home