Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Good Thing "Deal or No Deal" will run Monday Nights and More

In Its week long sweep this week, DoND took a stumble last night thanks to FOX's ever popular Karaoke program American Idol. Yes the lyrics to most of the songs they perform pop up on a monitor and that's why I can call it a Karaoke program. I don't care if Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood got the deals and the record sales. I like their music even though I have yet to buy their records. They great talents and maybe Idol will do it again this year.

I Predict DoND will get a second place finish tonight thanks to yet another episode of American Karaoke, and the sitcoms on CBS and ABC will be clobbered.

Thursday night another 3rd place finish behind American Karaoke and Survivor on CBS.

Friday it will take 1st cause their is no American Karaoke to be found on that night and Ghost Whisper is not a must watch show based on the Numb3rs (pun intended).

I intend to get my thrill cause next week I shall not. Jack Bauer has two hours next Monday night and that Trumps not only Trump but that night it trumps Howie "Bobby and Howard Generic" Mandel. Likely to do it again come the Finale of 24: Season Five.

Alias will Be Resolved

The final episodes of the Spy-Fi series will began on April 19 and will replace George Lopez and Freddie. However other things are delayed. Syd will download her child :) but will she be rescued??? How will the series end. Better make it good people.

More information at Zap2it.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home