Thursday, January 06, 2005

It's OVER and OFFICIAL Ohio goes to Bush

Today, Cally's very own Senator Barbara Boxer and Ohio Rep. Stephanie Tubbs Jones took a leap a faith and raised an objection to delay Congress' certification of the presidential election results.

Sadly for these two REgressive political leaders, they attempts went down in flames. 74-1 in Senate (guess who that one is) and the House vote was 267-31.

"It's not about overturning the election. To me, it's the opening round, for me personally, in the battle for electoral justice," Boxer said.

I have to admit I am starting like to Hugh Hewitt, although I take Savage over Hewitt most of the time. After listening to lefty talker Ed Schultz saying great thing about what Boxer did (and she made an call in appearance on his show) I am glad that someone on the right was talking about it. Nothing from Sean Hannity, Michael Medved, or Michael Savage (but he is mad about Andrea Yates who drowned her kids getting off scott free when a court overturns a life sentence).

Speaking of Hewitt, I went to a local bookstore and skimmed through his 2004 election book "If its not Close They Can't Cheat." It seems that the Dems enjoy STEALING elections and have been for quite sometime. It appears that the Dems stole the JFK/Nixon election of the 1960's, and I forget the names of the early gangsters of the Dems, and yes I will call them Gangsters...or do you prefer Gangsta's???

In Cally, Boxer will likely get re-elected in six years since they have not learned their lesson on how REgressives operate. Today Boxer is an idiot, regardless of what that loser in Fargo, ND and his REgressive wife and friends say.

Related Story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home