Friday, July 29, 2005

Could Enviormental Friendly isisms at NASA be the problem with the Space Program

According to World Net Daily's Joseph Farah, NASA's attempt to protect our environment comes at the expense of the lives of the astronauts they send up.

I have heard those ideals before and I am starting to believe them. our space program has been having issue for quite sometime. It seems that when NASA was no longer able to get a putty containing asbestos, is when NASA's troubles began starting with the Challanger. For those who remember in 1986 it blew up only seconds after left off.

The bottom line is that these environmental foams and the like are NOT strong enough to keep a space vechicle intact. It is because it used asbestos pior to 1986 that kept the previous space vechicles intact while breaking out of our atmosphere and back. Sure asbestos can be a danger to humans but in the case of space vehicles it can be friend for the asbestos does not catch fire and can stand the stress of the G's.

Joseph Farah once again is calling for the government to defund NASA, but does not say anything about making the space program private. Maybe he the right ideal. Maybe in private hands they would do a better job at the Space Program. Why not but use asbestos on your vechicles.

That Piece from Joseph Farah

On Another Subject:

I will do more of my best to present my points of view on my blog over links to commentary pieces from other writers. My thoughts will range from poltitical to softer subjects. Assembling a series of readings is not an easy task and even though I have an E-Mail that I put here on the blog, I am not at Matt Drudge status...yet. I have put that E-Mail so you could personally contact me or present a commentary piece that you think should be on the blog. That has not been working, and my blog needs to evolve again.

Best thing to keep it fresh is to say something big or small, and I have done that this week. Expressing my issues with Hugh Hewitt to the new jingles packages from Reelworld along with a brand new flash site.

You can still make comments by following the links at the bottom of every post I make. I don't put them their...Blogger does. If you want to say something in private that is what my E-Mail is for. I might share your comments but I will not tell who sent them.

donmccullen@prodigy.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home