Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Abortion Contest???

I came across a monthly Christian newspaper today and read about something that I have not heard from other sources maybe I just don't remember. This was a July issue.

It seems that a radio jock on heritage rock station WWDC-FM decided to hold a contest to find a listener who has the most abortions.

Well the Family Research Council, a social conservative group called for Elliot Segal who was the jock in question to get the pink slip. FRC also asking listeners to voice complaints to Clear Channel the company to complain.

Well its August and his presence is still on the website and if that's the case then he is still likely he is working for the station.

Granted this contest was in bad taste, but this in the same league as having sex in a Catholic church? (Opie and Anthony anyone?) I don't think so. Good thing Clear Channel did not cave in to the demands of 'family values' people. This shows how unforgiving they are to people that are not morally correct, or whatever.

Wonder why I fear certain members of the Christian Right?

My E-Mail: donmccullen@prodigy.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home