Monday, October 03, 2005

The Blog According to Don will be taking a Brief Hiatus

My computer crashed over the weekend and I am in the process of getting a new a PC.

Right now I am helping out Classical music station KCME with their Pre-Fund drive by stamping and stuffing envelopes and stamping them.

I want to think KCME for giving me a chance to help them and for allowing me to use this computer to let you know what is going on with yours truly.

As soon as I get a new computer and everything I need to go online. I shall be back in full swing.

Please stay tuned to my Blog. I should have everything running by the middle of the week. If not maybe by the end or sometime early this week.

Thanks for visiting "The Blog According to Don," and please come back often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home