Thursday, November 03, 2005

How The Left wants to stifle the Blogs

I have a few reading on this that you need to check out. It shows how much contempt that the left has for us bloggers. Hey they can blog too, and they really need to get on the ball on this. We righties still outnumber them.

Campigan Finance reform??? Its all about protecting the incumbent big time. John Stossel perfers to call it the "The incumbent protection act."

Poor Danny Boy, the pipes called a long time ago, but still speaks out on the evil of the blogs. Sadly he told that to a group of young people at the University of Maine. The man is still bitter at us for his downfall.

Nice to see Neal Boortz write a piece for Townhall.Com. Sets the record straight regarding the term "fascism" REALLY MEANS!!! Remember the only reason the left condems the actions of the Hitler is not because he sent many people to their deaths, especially the Jewish people (and YES what Hitler did was evil and and I do condemn his actions), but because he broke the pact he made with Joseph Stalin, who was the head of the Soviet Union at the time.

I have not be blogger as much. I have taken an overnight job recently, but I will not go down without a fight in finding a better job...if their is one. At least a job in which I don't have to stay up in the wee hours of the day.

Please kept visting my blog. I will keep it fresh as possible.

E-Mail: donmccullen@prodigy.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home