Monday, April 03, 2006

Savage Ticks The Catholic Hierarchy Off

While I don't agree with him on certain things, I have always enjoyed the bluntness and passion that made Michael Savage the radio talk show that he is. Anyone that enables illegals in this country deserve to be chastised...and that includes the Catholic Church.

Click here for the story from Newsmax.com

Let me get one thing straight. I don't hate Catholics. I DO have issues with the Catholic Church. If anyone tried to keep people in the dark ages, it was that church. Regardless if it was keeping the masses illiterate, forcing women to become mothers especially those that did not to be mothers (and those who should never be mothers), rapeing young boys, and simply sticking its nose were it just does not belongs especially in the private sex lives of people. The icing on the cake would be helping illegals.

If what I said is Catholic Bashing, then so be it. You deserve to be bashed for all your sins. Just be glad that I don't want the government to sue you out of existence like so many of your enemies do. Unlike the wannabes that want to sue you, I do not believe in collective punishment. Guilty by Assocation??? Not always.

I Welcome Your Comments: donmccullen@prodigy.net

3 Comments:

Blogger The Real Bob Anthony said...

Don:

I'm a Catholic myself and I'm not going to be a Cath-bot--akin to Bush-bot when I say helping illegals IS AND SHOULD BE ILLEGAL! What you have said is not Catholic bashing, but it is one big open-ended slap across the face to the church telling them to WAKE UP!

Cardinal Mahoney in L-A is dead wrong in what he said a few weeks ago in the liberal rag sheet the LA Times--breaking the law to please God?!

If I may borrow a bit of some letter deliniation--WWJT--What Would Jesus Think?

6:13 PM

 
Blogger Don McCullen said...

Thanks for watching my back BP. You are truly an Internet Friend and E-Mail Pal.

6:33 PM

 
Blogger The Real Bob Anthony said...

Don:

No problemo friend! Like I said, I'm Catholic, but I do have issues with the church beyond this. Still can't forget the sexual assaults et al.

8:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home