Monday, January 15, 2007

Why I Have Not Been Blogging

Two weeks ago I had a family emergency. My Mother had an Heart Attack in the parking lot at the shopping mall she worked at. She was taken to a local Hospital and they tried to save her.

Sadly a week later my Mother died she was basically brain dead.

We are preparing for her Memorial Service which will been held this week in CS.

Ilse Krug McCullen
May 22, 1939-January 10, 2006

Thanks for all you have done for me Mother.

Memorial Contrubutions can be made out to

MAPP Services Inc.
P.O. Box 524
Crown Point, IN 46308
Phone: 219-662-1311
Fax: 219-662-0638
http://www.maapservices.org

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your Mother Don. I'll keeo you in my prayers brother. - DIego

10:23 AM

 
Blogger Don McCullen said...

Thanks Diego!!!

10:57 AM

 
Blogger The Real Bob Anthony said...

Don:

My condolences on this tragic moment in your life, friend. If there's anything I can do for you, name it.

11:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home