Tuesday, August 22, 2006

FOX Takes Monday Night in Viewers

Since I am watching the Fall TV season, and since FOX started early with season two of "Prison Break" and begin their new series "Vanished" I do have to bring this stuff up.

While FOX won the night with viewers and the 18-49 demo, CBS once again won in households with its repeats of sitcoms and CSI: Miami.

The first episode of Vanished did hold much of the Prison Break audience. However the real test will so began, and that can the show hold that audience week after week. Make no mistake a drop is expected but will that turn into a flatline or can it stablize.

Complete Story from Zap2it.com

Next Week FOX will have the season premiere of "Bones" which will be paried with the new Drama "Justice." I should have Part 2 of my predictions next week. I don't expect the Fall Preview TV Guide issue to come out by then so I will wing it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home